Flames and Glaciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Account

Keywords

Latest topics
» Imani, The Frost Lion [wip]
by Imani Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:31 pm

» Silvas the Wise Albino
by Derpse? Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:46 pm

» Hello I'm New Here
by Preach Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:45 pm

» [ A large WIP]
by Preach Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:06 pm

» Preach Application
by Volt Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:44 pm

» Derpse the Chimera (WIP)
by Derpse? Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:12 pm

» Derpse? For Admin!
by Volt Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:01 pm

» Volt the Daring
by Volt Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:40 pm

» High-Ranked Template
by Volt Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:36 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 20 on Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:09 pm

Forum Rules

Go down

Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules

Post by Volt Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:46 am

Hello and welcome to FaG. I would like everyone here to be happy and have fun roleplays. To insure this, please read the following to be in the know of FaG's Forum Rules.

Rules:

-No swearing: Younger kids may participate, and no foul language is tolerated. This includes swearing, sexual, racisism, etc.
-Respect Others: Everyone has feelings - that can hurt. Some people are more sensitive than others, which is OK. Please be kind and respect everyone and their opinions.
-Think before you speak: This goes along with respect. Don't say anything that can be harmful to anyone.
-FaG is an English forum: We understand if English is not your main language, and that's fine. But please no "txt tlk" in roleplay or forum chat. ChatBox only please.
-No spamming: Spamming is annoying and it takes up our time to delete unnecessary posts. If you must double post, do not do it within a 24-hour period.
-Accounts: Yay! There is no limit to how many accounts you can have, but please, if you don't want an account anymore, notify me so I can delete it or advertise it up for grabs in the Member Announcements board.

Thank you for your time. Please, go check out our Roleplay and Chatbox Rules. Enjoy!

Volt
Admin

https://flamesandglaciers.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down